Friday, February 23, 2007

The Long and Short of It

It's tough admitting your problems, much less embracing them, but I've been doing a fairly good job lately of grabbing ahold of my obsessive nature and going with it.  I've been plugging away on some articles for TheShiznit.co.uk with fervor.  The topic for me right now is "The Top Ten Creepiest Dwarves in Cinema."  I've got a list going but, to be expected from me, it revels in the obscure.

I've got an order in over at Shocking Videos for some really obscure titles that might hold dwarves even too creepy for me.  Here's what I'm looking forward to darking my door soon:
  • Little Cigars
  • It's A Small World
  • The One Eyed Soldiers
  • La Bonzesse
  • Roots Of Evil
  • Muerte Infernal
  • La Guerrera Vengadora
  • Chamber Of Horrors
The trick with this article is that I'm trying to avoid choosing dwarves that are too "made up".  That is, like LEPRECHAUN, GHOULIES, etc.  I'm hoping for more "naturally creepy" characters such as Master Blaster from MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME or Ralphus from BLOODSUCKING FREAKS.  No make-up there, folks, just pure ooky spooky.

Along with Shocking Videos, I've been eyeing some titles over at XploitedCinema and doing some research on titles listed at Video Search of Miami (won't buy there).  The most promising seems to be The Maze at XC.  That's the long and short of it.  If anyone has any creepy (but not slathered in make-up) dwarves they can recommend, bring 'em on.

No comments:

Post a Comment