Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hope - A New Music Compilation

I haven't made a new Torrent compilation in a while. Here's my latest.

TitleArtist
Bawdita Bull God Kid Rock
Dress PJ Harvey
Down By The Water PJ Harvey
Fuck the Pain Away Peaches
Nothin' on Me Barack Obama
Taking of Pelham 123 David Shire
Paper Planes M.I.A.
I Kissed A Girl Katy Perry
Are You Gonna Be My Girl Jet
Code Monkey Jonathan Coulton
Yah Mo B There Michael McDonald
Ling Ting Tong The Five Keys
Parliament Flashlight
Pot Kettle Black Tilly and the Wall
The Green Manalishi Peter Green
My Number Barack Obama
Skullcrusher Mountain Jonathan Coulton
Campaigner Neil Young
Carefree Highway Gordon Lightfoot
Cold Turkey Lenny Kravitz
Indian Love Call slim Whitman
Too Complicated Barack Obama

Why "Yah Mo Be There"?

No comments:

Post a Comment